11/29/2004

THE CHRISTIAN RECORDER ONLINE: 11/29/04

A NOTE FROM THE EDITOR:
PRAISE GOD, THE CHRISTIAN RECORDER ONLINE SHOULD BE GETTING BACK TO NORMAL!
My computer is up and running, and that's a good thing, so we will get back on schedule.
I have just returned from Nashville today (Monday) and will return to Nashville on Friday, December 2nd and stay there for about 10 days. I will return to Hampton, Virginia on December 13th and stay here for about 6 days and then drive home to Tennessee at which time I will be fully relocated Nashville.
My new email address is: chsydnor@bellsouth.net
Please Delete: chsydnor@erols.com
I may still be reached at: calvin.sydnor@hamptonu.edu
Those of you who are subscribed to the Christian Recorder Online should start receiving it on a regular basis. Please accept my thanks for your patience during this period of transition. I feel as if I have been "flying by the seat of my pants!"
I am in the process of assembling the next issue of the Christian Recorder Online and you should be receiving online issues on a regular basis.
If we are going to share news and information I will need news and articles from you. Please assist me in this matter.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE CHRISTIAN RECORDER ONLINE. IT'S FREE: